Revolver Operation - September 14
This course covers all aspects of the operation of the double-action revolver.
From Operation – Maintenance – Function – Troubleshoot – Checks and efficiency of the platform. From a first time revolver owner to a seasoned shooter, this course will keep everyone involved and focused.
This course will thoroughly cover -
Operation – Maintenance – Function – Troubleshoot – Checks
Grip – Per frame size
Trigger – Finger placement – Actuation Double vs Single – Actuate to cylinder lock – Follow Through
Ammunition – Checks
Load – Reload variations
Malfunctions - Clearing
- A Double-Action Revolver
- 32 Caliber or larger caliber
- A minimum of 4 Speed Loaders, and 2 Speed Strips
- Holster must attach via the belt (paddle holsters are not allowed). Holsters must provide an active or passive retention device and be able to keep the firearm in place while running or moving in and out of awkward positions.
- Hearing Protection, electronic is preferred.
- Eye protection.
- A cleaning kit and tools that are compatible with your revolver
If you would like to shoot - 300 rounds. Bring more, shoot more.
Class starts at 0900