New to firearms, or want to increase your efficiency skill?
This 1 day Handgun or Rifle Foundation class is for those who are new to firearms. It's also great for the casual yet competent shooter who wants to tune their skills. We ensure your training will increase your skill set, no matter your level.
We will review firearm safety, fundamentals, and proper use of the sights and trigger. We will work on loading and unloading, presentation to the target from the holster of the handgun, or sling with the rifle, ready positions and clearing malfunctions, all with skill sets and drills to improve overall efficient operation. This class is a great way to get ready for Run the Gun Handgun or Rifle.
This class will thoroughly cover;
- Safety brief & Medical plan
- Firearm and Range Safety
- Effective shooting stance
- Proper weapon grip
- Recoil control
- Using iron sights, magnified and or electronic optics - Pistol or Rifle
- Proper zero and confirmation.
- Trigger control
- Manipulation of your firearm platform
- Loading - Reloading sequence
- Malfunctions of the Pistol or Rifle
- Sling/Holster use
- and more…
Check here for Gear List and Preparing for Training;
Required Ammunition - 250 Rounds
Class starts at 0900