Rifle - November 10th
The class will thoroughly cover;
- Safety brief & Medical plan
- Different optics and accessories - Pistol or Rifle
- Effective shooting stance
- Proper weapon grip
- Recoil control
- Using iron sights, magnified and or electronic optics - Pistol or Rifle
- Proper zero and confirmation.
- Trigger control
- Manipulation of your firearm platform
- Engaging multiple threats
- Loading - Reloading sequence
- Malfunctions of the Pistol or Rifle
- Sling/Holster use
- and more…
This is not a basic class. You need to be solid with safety, fundamentals and basic operation of your chosen firearm...if not, choose the Foundation course first.
If you would like to shoot - 750 rounds
Class starts at 0900 and runs for 8-9 hrs per day
Muzzle Brakes : Due to the possible long term residual effects of their use, from not only the decibel level, but also from the concussion which can lead to possible damage of the inner ear containing an organ which produces nerve impulses in response to sound vibrations, we are no longer allowing them on the range.
If you remove your brake prior to arriving at our facility, I have standard flash hiders to use at no cost to you. Let me know ahead of time.