June 13th Rifle
New to firearms, or want to increase your efficiency skill?
This 1 day Rifle Foundation class is for those who are new to firearms. It's also great for the casual yet competent shooter who wants to tune their skills. We ensure your training will increase your skill set, no matter your level.
We will review firearm safety, fundamentals, and proper use of the sights and trigger. We will work on loading and unloading, presentation to the target from the sling, ready positions and clearing malfunctions, all with skill sets and drills to improve overall efficient operation. This class is a great way to get ready for Run the Gun Rifle class.
This class will thoroughly cover;
- Safety brief & Medical plan
- Firearm and Range Safety
- Effective shooting stance
- Proper weapon grip
- Recoil control
- Using iron sights, magnified and or electronic optics - Rifle
- Proper zero and confirmation.
- Trigger control
- Manipulation of your firearm platform
- Loading - Reloading sequence
- Malfunctions of the Rifle
- Sling use
- and more…
If you would like to shoot, bring - 500 Rounds
Class starts at 0900